These cookies come together very fast and make a decadent looking dessert. Easy to cut in squares and take to any potluck or family gathering. If you don’t have the sweetened condensed milk made, it will take a few more minutes but totally worth it!
Sweet Coconut Bar Cookies - Low Carb & Sugar Free
1/2 C. Almond Flour
2 smidgen scoops salt
1 TB. Butter
2 smidgen scoops Stevia Select pure stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Put the 1 TB. butter in an 8x8 glass dish and put in the warming oven to melt the butter.
3. After the butter is melted, remove the baking dish and add the rest of the ingredients for the crust.
4. With a fork, combine the ingredients completely. Using slightly wet hands smash the ingredients into the bottom of the dish. It will be a very thin crust.
5. Now layer the ingredients below in the order listed.
1. 3/4 C. Raw Coconut pieces (not huge flakes or they will crumble easily)
2. 3/4 C. Raw sliced almonds
3. 2/3 C. Sugar free chocolate chips or 90% cocoa chocolate bars cut into chunks.
Return to oven on 350 F and place on lowest rack. Bake for a total of 15 min. and turn off the oven heat. Keep cookies in the oven an additional 5 min. Allow to cool slightly and then refrigerate 2 hours for easiest removal. Cut into 16 equal squares.
Did you make these? Share for a chance to win our monthly stevia giveaway! Be sure to check out all our stevia recipes.