P.B. Chip Ingredients:
1/4 C. Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips
1/4 C. Sugar-Free Natural Peanut Butter
1/8 ts. Vanilla Stevia
1. Add all ingredients except vanilla stevia, to a small pot to melt. Turn stove temp. to med/low.Watch closely and stir as it melts.
2. As soon as all ingredients are smooth and incorporated, remove from heat. Add Vanilla stevia and stir to mix.
3. Spread a sheet of parchment paper onto a flat firm surface (I used a small cuttingboard) that can be moved to the freezer to set.
4. Pour P.B. mix onto the parchment paper and spread evenly. Use a spatula to get all the mixture out.
5. Place in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes or more. After the P.B. slab is chilled you can cut into even chunks.
**These are somewhat fragile and will melt quickly. However, I found the hold up well in baked cookies. Simply press them into individual cookies before baking and avoid the edges.
Did you make these? Tag us on Instagram and you could be featured in our next post!
Be sure to check out all our stevia recipes.
Try these Peanut Butter baking chunks in these Chocolate Cookies.