Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Cookie
Making great tasting stevia desserts can be tricky but this cookie recipe will be a winner with the whole family!
This sugar-free cookie recipe from Fat Kitchen is one of our all-time favorites and perfect for adding our stevia peanut butter chips in. We created a few edits that only make this keto friendly cookie even better (in our humble opinion). Charisse, the creator of Fat Kitchen recipes, suggests using part Stevia Select liquid stevia to cut the cooling effects but we find our pure stevia lends more sweetness and allows us to use even less of the sugar substitute called for.
Since we changed a few things, you'll find our recipe edits below but go to Fat Kitchen to get all the tips for making the crinkle tops.....so good!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Cookie Recipe
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Lupin Flour
- 1/4 Cup Raw Cacoa or Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cube Salted Butter (at room temperature, NOT Melted)
5 Tablespoons Erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon Pure Stevia
- 2 Egg Yolks
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter Chunks
- Make Peanut Butter Chunks so they will be ready to add to your cookies. These require refrigeration to harden.
- Go to Fat Kitchen and get complete directions on the base cookie recipe.
- When cookie dough is ready to bake, follow Charisse's instructions for rolling into a ball. Since the Peanut Butter Chunks are heat sensitive, press 4 p.b.chunks into the center of dough ball. *if they are near edge, they will melt and run.
Please tag us on Instagram if you make these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies and comment below if you make any modifications. We love your feedback!
Be sure to try this recipe with macadamia nuts and sugar free white chocolate chips.
Leave a comment