Pumpkin Spice Granola - Sugar Free, Grain Free, & Keto
Granola is such a fun cereal to eat with all the texture from nuts and seeds. This grain free, sugar-free version is no different except we've added the bonus of Pumpkin Spice Flavor which is bursting in every bite!
This recipe is excellent for the Keto Diet and has so many healthy oils in it from the coconut, almonds, and pumpkin seeds, that you'll feel full for hours.
Pumpkin Spice Granola makes an excellent yogurt topper as well as sprinkling over ice cream.
Yields 2 cups
1 1/4 C. Lg Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1/2 C. Sliced Almonds
1/4 C raw Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 C Hemp Hearts/Seed
1 TB Powdered Erythritol or 4 smidgen scoops Pure Stevia
1/2 ts. Pumpkin Pie Spice *Our DIY Recipe
1/4 ts salt
1 TB Chia Seeds
1 TB Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate
**Feel free to use any nuts or seeds you like, just keep the same quantities.
2 TB Pumpkin Purée
2 Egg Whites
1/2 ts Pumpkin Spice Stevia
1 ts Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Measure out all dry ingredients into a med. size bowl. DO NOT add the Chia Seeds or whey protein yet.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Now add, powdered erythritol, salt, vanilla extract, and liquid pumpkin spice stevia. Blend again.
- Add the chia seeds and protein powder. Mix and let sit 5 minutes to thicken.
- Then pour wet ingredients over the dry and mix completely.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread out granola. TIP: Keep your granola thin and evenly distributed to assure even cooking and to get a crisp texture.
- Place in hot oven and bake 15 minutes, then stir. At this point, your granola will be very stuck together and need to be broken up. Break pieces until your satisfied with the size of the pieces.
- Return to oven and bake another 15 minutes.
- Turn oven off but keep granola in the oven for another 15 minutes. This will all your pieces to get extract crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.