Low Carb Mock Keto Candy Payday Bites
This Keto Candy Recipe is made with a super food - cocoa butter. Not only does it taste amazing, it keeps you satisfied on the Keto Low-Carb diet.
I’m calling these Payday Bites for the obvious reasons. The first taste of them took me back to my years of eating candy bars and how much I loved all the peanuts in a Payday. Then there’s the salty & sweet aspect that is so close to the candy bar flavor. I’ll be making these again and know you’ll love them as well.
I can already hear you saying, “Payday’s don’t have chocolate!”. I understand but the urge to combine peanut butter & chocolate together was virtually irresistible. 🤣🤣
I made half with and half without chocolate. I can honestly say that they were both equally enjoyed. Who doesn’t like options? Just sayin’! Try them both ways and comment about which you like best.
If you make these, please tag us and share your creation. Every share on Instagram earns you an entry in our monthly giveaway 🎉See our Instagram highlights “giveaway” for ways to earn up to 5 entries for a share!
I want to give a huge shout out to @ketokalamazoo who inspired me with her Peanut Cluster Recipe that is sweeping across the Keto Community. I would have never thought of this combination on my own. Thanks!❤️
Low Carb Mock Payday Keto Candy Bites
Yield 12 candy bites
70 grams Cocoa Butter (roughly 1/4 cup)
2 TB All natural sugar-free peanut butter
2 TB. Powdered Erythritol
3/4 C. Dry roasted peanuts
- In a small saucepan, melt the cocoa butter, powdered erythritol, and peanut butter. After melting is done, remove from heat and let cool 5 min.
- Now stir in the vanilla stevia. After stevia in combined, mix in the peanuts.
- Place 12 silicone muffin cups on a cookie sheet and scoop 1 small spoonful into each. Refrigerate/freeze for approx 30 min. to set.
4. * Optional-Make chocolate base and drizzle while waiting. See ingredients and instructions below.
5. Once set up, remove the cups from their holders. Dip the base of each into the warm chocolate. Place each onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Repeat step for all 12 Payday Candy Bites.
6. Use remaining chocolate to drizzle over the tops. Return to fridge/freezer to set and store there. Last step takes about 10 minutes to set chocolate.
1/4 C sugar free choc chips
1/2 TB coconut oil
Melt ingredients together in microwave safe bowl for 20-30 seconds. Stir and use when completely melted.
Now make a delicious cup of coffee with your favorite stevia flavor and enjoy your Mock Keto Payday Bites!