Love coconut and chocolate? This Keto version of the Almond Joy candy bar will be sure to please. These cookies really are the bomb! Truth be told they are more like candy. Sweet and decadent. Oh so delicious. Actually they are simple simple to make if you’ve already got the secret sauce. What is that you ask? Our sugar free Vanilla Sauce that tops ice cream so beautifully. Of course there are endless ways to enjoy this sugar free sauce.
If you haven’t made the sauce yet, don’t worry. You can make it in under 10 min.
You want a lighter, less sweet treat? We gotcha covered. In this case you would simply add an addition 1/2-1 cup of sliced almonds, coconut flakes or half of each.
However you choose to make these Keto Cookies, they will be a hit the whole family will ask for again and again.
No Bake Mock Almond Joy Clusters
1 C. Lg Coconut Flakes
1/2 C. Sliced Almonds
3/4 C. Vanilla Sauce
1/4 ts. Stevia Select Coconut Stevia
1.Toast coconut and almonds in oven. Do not skip this step as it will change the flavor dramatically. Keep an eye as they will burn quickly.
- Make Vanilla Sauce.
- Measure 3/4 C. of vanilla sauce into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the Coconut Stevia.
- Now add the toasted coconut and almonds. Stir to combine.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Form 12 clusters by spooning out the mixture onto the sheet. *This will make many more if you’ve chosen to add additional coconut or almonds.
- Move clusters to the refrigerator to set. If your in a big hurry, you can set these up in the freezer.
- Make melted chocolate now by using the “Dark Chocolate Base” recipe found on our Caramel Fat Bombs recipe. Once clusters are set and able to me handled, dip tops of each cookie into already made melted chocolate. Return the cookie to the parchment paper and repeat until all the tops of each cluster have been dipped. Re-turned the cookies back to the refrigerator to set the chocolate for approximately 10 minutes.
- Store these in the freezer or refrigerator. Take them out just before eating.