Dream Team Peanut Butter Cookies - Keto Friendly, Sugar Free
Dream Team PB Cookies - Keto Friendly, Sugar Free
Crunchy, Nutty, and packed with peanut butter flavor are all things you expect from a PB cookie right? This sugar free version will deliver all of that and more! We added an optional twist to this classic all-American treat.....chopped peanuts, coarse salt, and a sprinkle of sugar free chocolate chips. It’s always fun to make something fresh & new.
We asked our friends on Instagram to help us name these and the winning name is Dream Team Cookies submitted by @a.keto.girl won a bottle of Maple Stevia🍁. In our opinion, chocolate & peanut butter is a dream team🙌🏼Thus our winner was chosen. Be sure to check out the amazing recipes and giveaways we have on Instagram 🎉
We’d love to take credit for the base cookie dough recipe but the truth is we found 3 creators with identical recipes🤔However, we did make this our own with the added crunchy toppers🤗
1 C. Natural sugar free peanut butter *smooth
1/2 C. Stevia Select Stevia Baking Blend **Use only 1/3 C. If not adding toppers. Otherwise, they are too sweet.
1 lg egg
~Coarse seal salt
~Sugar free chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, toss in all ingredients in no specific order 👍🏼
- Using an electric mixer, combine ingredients till blended.
- Form into 1” balls by rolling in your hands.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place 1” balls onto a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Smash each cookie by hand a bit to flatten. We want these thick enough to smash the toppings in (next step) and not get the cookie to thin. The goal is to end with a thickness of slightly taller than 1/4”. NOTE: Unlike the traditional method of using a fork, we found flattening these by hand gave us more control. We were able to smooth edges if the started to crack/separate.
- Place on cookie tops a bit of pre-chopped peanuts. Toss a few coarse salt on and scatter chocolate chips. Smash these in to avoid them falling off after baking.
- Bake 10 min. max unless you like a very dry cookie 🤷🏼♀️These continue to bake after removing from the oven. Let cool completely on cookie sheet.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and be the 1st to see all our sugar free stevia recipes.
Leave a comment