Dream Team PB Cookies - Keto Friendly, Sugar Free
Crunchy, Nutty, and packed with peanut butter flavor are all things you expect from a PB cookie right? This sugar free version will deliver all of that and more! We added an optional twist to this classic all-American treat.....chopped peanuts, coarse salt, and a sprinkle of sugar free chocolate chips. It’s always fun to make something fresh & new.
We asked our friends on Instagram to help us name these and the winning name is Dream Team Cookies submitted by @a.keto.girl won a bottle of Maple Stevia🍁. In our opinion, chocolate & peanut butter is a dream team🙌🏼Thus our winner was chosen. Be sure to check out the amazing recipes and giveaways we have on Instagram 🎉
We’d love to take credit for the base cookie dough recipe but the truth is we found 3 creators with identical recipes🤔However, we did make this our own with the added crunchy toppers🤗
1 C. Natural sugar free peanut butter *smooth
1/2 C. Stevia Select Stevia Baking Blend **Use only 1/3 C. If not adding toppers. Otherwise, they are too sweet.
1 lg egg
~Coarse seal salt
~Sugar free chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, toss in all ingredients in no specific order 👍🏼
- Using an electric mixer, combine ingredients till blended.
- Form into 1” balls by rolling in your hands.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place 1” balls onto a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Smash each cookie by hand a bit to flatten. We want these thick enough to smash the toppings in (next step) and not get the cookie to thin. The goal is to end with a thickness of slightly taller than 1/4”. NOTE: Unlike the traditional method of using a fork, we found flattening these by hand gave us more control. We were able to smooth edges if the started to crack/separate.
- Place on cookie tops a bit of pre-chopped peanuts. Toss a few coarse salt on and scatter chocolate chips. Smash these in to avoid them falling off after baking.
- Bake 10 min. max unless you like a very dry cookie 🤷🏼♀️These continue to bake after removing from the oven. Let cool completely on cookie sheet.