Crisp & Nutty Sugar Free Pecan Sandies
These Keto Friendly Low-Carb cookies come together super fast! No electric mixer required which means they are easy to make🙌🏼
The Butter Pecan flavor comes through nice (but not overpowering) lending a real buttery flavor and nutty aroma😋
I adore the crisp light texture and the nutty crunch that comes with every bite. These are quickly becoming my favorite sugarfree stevia cookie.
Crisp & Nutty Sugar Free Pecan Sandies - Keto Friendly
Yields 24 cookies
6 TB. Butter melted
2 TB granular Erythritol
1/2 ts. Butter Pecan Stevia
1 C. Almond Flour
1/3 C. Finely Chopped pecans
2 TB. Oat Fiber
- Melt butter and toss remaining ingredients in and mix. Dough will be moist and easy to mix by hand.
- Cut 2 pieces of plastic wrap approx. 12” square. Divide dough in half and place on these wraps.
- Roll into a log that is 5” long and roll to compact dough. Makes 2 logs.
- Place rolls in freezer for 30 min.
- After 25 min. has passed, Preheat oven to 325F. Cut each roll evenly to get 12 cookies from each. Try to cut uniformly to assure even browning. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Place in preheated oven for 10 min. Turn off heat and leave in for another 5 min.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool a minimum of 10 minutes before removing from silicone mat.
Be sure to let us know how you like these Keto Pecan Sandies in the comments below. Your feedback keeps us inspired to create more stevia recipes for you 🥰
Did you make some changes or substitute ingredients? Please share those too! We love to see your creativity!