A sugar-free breakfast could be the most important part of your day. This Keto Cinnamon Walnut Loaf is packed with protein because it’s made with 5 eggs 🙌🏼 Great news is that it doesn’t have an eggy taste.
Cinnamon Bread is a favorite in our home and adding the Brown Sugar Nut Swirl is simply lovely in this Low-Carb Sweet Bread. The brown sugar flavor is achieved by adding some Caramel Stevia to the swirl. Adding small amounts of caramel produce a brown sugar flavor in all baked goods. We recommend this stevia flavor as a must-have in Keto Sugar-Free Baking.
Cinnamon Walnut “Brown Sugar” Breakfast Loaf
1/2 C Butter softened
5 Lg Eggs
1/4 C Stevia Baking Blend or 1/3 C. Erythritol
1/4 ts Stevia Select Stevia Powder
2 ts Vanilla Extract
1 ts cinnamon
1/8 ts salt
2 C Almond flour
1/4 C Coconut flour
1 Tb Baking Powder
1/4 ts Xanthan gum
Walnut Cinnamon Swirl
2 TB Butter
2 TB Stevia Baking Blend or 1/4 C Erythritol
1/2 C Chopped Walnuts *or nut of choice
1/2 ts Caramel Stevia
Directions for swirl: Melt butter in a sm. sauce pan and then add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a glass 5x9 loaf pan or line with parchment paper (I recommend this for easiest removal and no waste).
- Cream first 8 ingredients together. Blend on high speed until lighter in color and smooth. Approx 2 min.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Prepare the cinnamon swirl.
- To create the random cinnamon swirl, use the following technique. Place about 1/2-3/4 cup of batter in 3 areas...side corner, an opposite side corner, and a middle side. This should leave 3 open areas on the base of the loaf pan. Sprinkle some topping in the open areas and a bit over the 3 batter lumps. Repeat this process by adding the remaining 3 portions, placed in the bottom swirl and then top with random swirl until all is used. *This is just how I did it but you can simply add half the filling in the middle (spread half batter in loaf pan) and the rest over the top.
- Bake for 15min. uncovered and then cover with foil to prevent over-browning the top. Bake an additional 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in the middle is clean.