Nothing is more classic than Snickerdoodles and this version made with no sugar added and gluten free is just as delicious as any I’ve ever had 😋
1 ts cinnamon
1 1/2 c almond flour
1/2 c coconut flour
1 TB Gelatin Powder *I prefer grass-fed Beef (ads no taste but has many health benefits)
Coating to roll dough balls:
2 TB. Stevia Baking Blend
2 ts cinnamon
1. In an electric mixer, beat butter, stevia, and Stevia Baking Blend until it appears a few shades lighter in color. Approx. 3 minutes.
2. Add in eggs and vanilla and blend till mixed. Toss in almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, gelatin, and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F. before you start the rolling process.
5. In small bowl, combine the baking blend & cinnamon for coating.
6. After 30 minutes is over, form dough into equal sized balls (1”). Roll each in cinnamon mix.
7. Place each ball on parchment or silicone lined baking sheets. Press to evenly flatten to approx. 1/4 inch in thickness.
8. Place in preheated oven and bake for 9 min. Pull out and smash each down again, to create a crinkle look. I tapped these quickly by hand and found they were not too hot but you may want to use a spatula. Bake another 3 min.
9. Remove each cookie carefully and allow to cool on a rack. Enjoy warm and place in a canister for up to 3 days.
If you enjoyed this recipe ♥️ please share on your favorite Social media site🙏