Sugar Free Grain Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Bars
Pumpkin Spice Bars with Candied Nut Topping- Sugar Free, Keto, with Dairy Free Options
Pumpkin pie is delicious, without question. However, when time is limited you need a faster way to satisfy the dessert cravings. Bar Cookies are known for the convenient & easy way they come together.
You’ll begin this delightful Fall treat by making a flaky coconut crust. Don’t be worried because this is press in. No rolling necessary (applause breaks out). This is one of the easiest crusts we’ve created and hard to mess up for all the beginner bakers out there.
For something different, we topped these with our Butter Pecan Candied Pecans. They add such a delicious crunch and compliment the spices perfectly. However, feel free to leave them off and simply top with whipped cream.
Without further ado, we offer you Pumpkin Spice Bars
1/3 cup + 1 1/2 TB Coconut Flour
1/8 ts salt
1/8 ts pure stevia powder
1/4 Cup butter *very cold or cut in tablespoons and frozen
Pumpkin Cookie Filling ingredients:
1 1/2 C pumpkin purée
1 C heavy cream *DF option Coconut Cream
1/3 c powdered erythritol
1/2 ts pure stevia powder
1/2 ts Cinnamon
1/2 ts ginger powder
1/4 ts nutmeg
OR 1 1/2 ts pumpkin pie spice
15 drops Stevia Select Vanilla Stevia
See our Candied Pecan recipe here.
Make crust first.
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a Cuisinart or something similar, place all crust ingredients except eggs. Pulse on high until there are no chunks of butter.
3. Add eggs and pulse on high until dough comes together.
4. Grease a 8x8 glass baking dish. Press crust into it evenly. Being careful to leave slightly thicker edges as these will bake faster.
5. Bake for 12 min. or until it turns slightly brown.
6. Remove and let cool while you make filling. *Min. cool time 10 min. as a hot crust will get soggy.
Put all ingredients in a blender and mix 3 min. Pour over your crust and spread evenly. Chop 1/2 - 1 cup of Candied Pecans or raw chopped pecans, and spread over the filling before baking. Bake at 350F for 30 min. *This is the same Pumpkin Pie Filling recipe I use to make a pie and it is delicious 😋. Simply, double the crust ingredients to make a full pie crust.
Top with heavy cream and a splash of cinnamon.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and be the 1st to see all our sugarfree stevia recipes.
Leave a comment