Keto Grain Free Mock Apple Crisp
Here is a delicious way to enjoy the taste of tart Granny Smith apples even if your following the Keto Diet. Our Mock Cinnamon Apples are a great Keto hack and low-carb alternative to a more carb loaded fruit.
To make a delicious “Apple Crisp” that will satisfy that craving, simply make our Mock Cinnamon Apples and use the following crumble topping recipe to make an Apple Crisp that is delicious!
4 TB. Melted Butter
1/2 C. Almond flour
2 TB. coconut flour
1/2 C. Sliced almonds or nut of choice
1 TB. granular erythritol
1/4 ts. Stevia Select Pure Stevia Powder
1/8 ts. Stevia Select Vanilla Stevia
- Preheat oven to 325F
- In a med. size bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
- Add erythritol, stevia powder, and vanilla stevia to the butter and stir to combine.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and stir to complete the topping.
- In an 8x8 square glass baking dish, evenly scatter 3 cups of Mock Cinnamon Apples. Sprinkle all the crumble topping over the “apples”.
- Place in the oven and bake 15 min. or until topping is browned and crisp.
- Enjoy warm and top with sugar-free vanilla ice cream.
If you enjoy our recipes, please share with a friend who loves to bake. Remember to tag us @steviaselect if you make this. Every share counts as an entry in our monthly giveaway.
Make some modifications? Tell us how you changed the recipe in the comments. We love to get your feedback.