Keto Coconut Donuts
1 1/4 c almond Flour
1/2 c coconut flour
1 ts Xanthan gum
1/4 ts salt
1/8 c powdered xylitol
1/8 ts Stevia Select Powder
1/4 ts nutmeg
1 TB Coconut oil melted
1/2 coconut milk
1/4 ts coconut stevia
1 ts instant yeast
2 Tb warm water + 1/2 ts sugar necessary to activate yeast but most carbs are eliminated in process Can also sub honey or pre maple syrup.
Let sit in warm environment for 5 min to ferment. Should be bubbly/foaming.
*Make sure all ingredients are warm or you will kill the yeast during mixing.
:2 oz warm/soft cream cheese
1TB Melted coconut oil
1 TB xylitol
1/4 ts Stevia Select coconut stevia
- Make a warm place for donuts to rest. Typically I warm my oven to lowest setting and then turn it off. Keep door closed.
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, combine thoroughly.
- Place wet ingredients and blend till completely incorporated.
- Fill donut silicone mold halfway.
- Let sit in warm place 20 min
- Bake for 15 min. At 350 F. 7. Let cool then frost and sprinkle with toasted coconut.