- In a small bowl, toss in all ingredients in no specific order 👍🏼
- Using a large strong spoon, smash ingredients together to mix.
- Place mixture in refrigerator to set for 30 min.
- Throw remaining 2 TB. walnuts into a bowl to coat Bites.
- After 3 min. dough should be firm enough to roll into 1” balls.
- Roll the Bites into the chopped walnuts.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
**TIP: Miss milk on Keto? Add a few drops of our vanilla stevia to almond, coconut, or soy milk....adds a light sweetness normally present in cows milk👍🏼plus the vanilla hides the notes you may not enjoy as much from soy or almonds..