Combine the following:
2 1/2 C. Fresh Berries * I used 1 C. blueberries and 1 1/2 C. chopped strawberries *frozen can be used but thaw and drain before following the next steps.
1/2 ts Lemon Stevia
1/4 ts Xanthan Gum
1. Chop your chosen berries and placed in a small bowl to combine the remaining ingredients.
2. Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the berries in small amounts, spreading thin, and stir immediately to avoid clumps.
3. Now stir in the lemon stevia.
4. Set aside and make the crisp topping.
Double Berry Crisp Topping Ingredients
3 TB. Melted Butter
1/2 C. Almond flour
1/2 C. Finely Chopped Pecans
2 TB. Coconut Flour
1/3 C. Stevia Baking Blend
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In a medium bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
3. Add remaining ingredients into the melted butter and stir to mix.
4. Spread crisp topping over the berries.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.