1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grease silicone donut molds or use silicone (preferred)
3. Beat eggs on high for 2 minutes until light and fluffy
4. Steep tea bags for 5 minutes then add the following to the warm tea: raspberry stevia, stevia baking blend, and heavy cream. Add this to fluffy egg mixture.
5. While running mixer on low, drizzle melted butter over batter to combine.
6. Add the remaining ingredients (flours, salt, baking powder, Xanthan gum) into a sifter and sift into batter. Beat on high until combined.
7. Divide dough evenly into donut molds. Tap gently to even dough into the molds if necessary.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Remove from molds immediately to avoid sweating. Allow to cool on rack for 10 minutes and then frost with yummy Raspberry Butter Cream Frosting. 😋