1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Grease or line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
3. Melt butter and chocolate until
completely melted. Turn off the stove and remove from heat.
4. Add Stevia Baking Blend, salt, and vanilla stevia, to chocolate. Set aside.
5. Whip eggs until fluffy. Approx. 2 min.
6. Add previously melted chocolate mix
to the eggs while mixer is still running on low.
7. Turn mixer off and add coconut flour.
8. Pour chocolate brownie batter into the pan and
make 5 holes to pour the peanut butter batter into.
(See video on swirl technique and batter placement.)
9. With a table knife, swirl the two batters together. DO NOT OVER SWIRL! Batter will look lumpy and clumpy (see last image below) but will bake together😉Over mixing will combine and not give the marbled look we want to create.
10. Bake 20 min or till toothpick is barely clean. Will continue to bake slightly as it cools. Best if not over baked. Enjoy!