1. In a small saucepan, melt the cocoa butter, powdered erythritol, and peanut butter. After melting is done, remove from heat and let cool 5 min.
2. Now stir in the vanilla stevia. After stevia in combined, mix in the peanuts.
3. Place 12 silicone muffin cups on a cookie sheet and scoop 1 small spoonful into each. Refrigerate/freeze for approx 30 min. to set.
4. * Optional-Make chocolate base and drizzle while waiting. See ingredients and instructions below.
5. Once set up, remove the cups from their holders. Dip the base of each into the warm chocolate. Place each onto a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Repeat step for all 12 Payday Candy Bites.
6. Use remaining chocolate to drizzle over the tops. Return to fridge/freezer to set and store there. Last step takes about 10 minutes to set chocolate.
1/4 C sugar free choc chips
1/2 TB coconut oil
Melt ingredients together in microwave safe bowl for 20-30 seconds. Stir and use when completely melted.
Now make a delicious cup of coffee with your favorite stevia flavor and enjoy your Mock Keto Payday Bites!