German Chocolate Coconut Cookies - Keto, Sugar Free, & Low-Carb
Yields: 15 (3”) cookies
1 C. Almond flour
1 C. Raw sugar-free Coconut Flakes *I did not use shredded and can’t say if it would alter recipe or not. **3/4 C. Goes into batter. Reserve 1/4 C. to sprinkle over tops before baking.
2 TB Cocoa Powder * I use raw Cacoa for health benefits
1/4 C. Stevia Baking Blend
1 ts. Baking powder
1/2 ts. Xanthan Gum
1/4 ts. Salt
1/2 C. Butter *melted and cool
1/4 ts Stevia Select Coconut Stevia
1 lg. Egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. Place all dry ingredients (first 7 listed) into a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
3. Add Coconut Stevia into the melted butter. Now add butter/stevia and egg into dry mix.
4. On Med. speed, beat well until combined. Scrape edges as needed until completely blended.
5. Scoop approx. 1 1/2 TB . of dough onto the silicone mat. I baked 12 on a normal size cookie sheet (as seen in pics above) .
6. Flatten slightly and press in edges that crack, to keep a clean circle.
7. Sprinkle coconut flakes over the tops and press in to secure. Cookies should be about 1/4” in thickness to bake.
8. Bake for 12 minutes in the middle of your oven.
9. Let cool 10 min. before using a spatula to remove from the baking sheet. Cookies need time to set to avoid crumbling.