Directions for PB base:
1.Melt Butter in the microwave then stir in powdered Baking Blend.
2. Now add the PB, salt, and vanilla stevia. Mix well.
3. Lastly, stir in toasted chopped coconut pieces.
4. Line a 8x8 glass dish with parchment paper.
5. Pour base into prepared dish and spread evenly.
6. Freeze for 15 minutes before glazing the top with chocolate.
7. Prepare chocolate topping while you wait.
8. In microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter. Watch closely to avoid burning! Mine took 30 seconds on High (stir) and an additional 30 seconds (stir to melt remaining bits).
9. Spread even layer of chocolate topping over the top and freeze again for 15 minutes. Cut into 16 even squares.
10. Store in refrigerator or freezer. Either works just fine.