This is one of my favorite breakfast dishes to serve guests or family. Everyone loves it and no one can tell its sugar free or keto friendly. The taste is truly authentic to a coffee shop cake! Best served fresh & hot but don’t worry if you have leftovers. Freeze and bag each piece individually for fast thawing. Great to grab for a breakfast on the go.
We hope you’ll enjoy this moist breakfast cake and share the recipe with friends who are trying to make healthier food choices.
Starbucks Copycat Keto Coffee Cake
Cream together the following:
4 TB butter *softened
1/4 c. Powdered erythritol
1/4 ts Stevia Select pure stevia
1/2 ts Vanilla Extract
After the above is creamed, add:
2 eggs *beat in 1 at a time
1/4 c. Sour cream
Place all the dry ingredients below in a sifter.
This will be added to the batter above.
1 c. Almond flour
2 1/2 TB. Coconut Flour
1 ts baking powder
1/4 ts baking soda
1/4 ts nutmeg
1/4 ts Xanthan gum
Now sift dry ingredients into batter and mix thoroughly.
Make the Cinnamon swirl and set aside.
Cinnamon swirl ingredients;
1 TB almond flour
2 TB granular erythritol
2 Smidgen scoops Stevia Select pure stevia
2 ts. Cinnamon
- Turn on oven 350 F.
- Grease a 8x8 glass baking dish
- Pour 2/3 batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle 2/3 swirl evenly over batter. Use a knife to swirl and incorporate slightly.
- Pour remaining batter over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining swirl over the final batter.
- Place into preheated oven and bake 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in the center in clean. Remove from oven.
- Let cool at least 10 min. then frost & serve warm.
Frosting optional but highly recommended.
2 oz. cream cheese softened
1 TB. Butter softened *if you didn’t pre-soften the butter or cream cheese, simply place both in the microwave for 5+ seconds. Soft but not melted.
1 TB. Powdered erythritol
With a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
Put the frosting into a piping bag and drizzle over the top i