No Churn Low carb Strawberry ice cream
1 c Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 c almond milk
1 cup puréed strawberries *measure
1 ts vanilla extract
4 Smidgen scoops Stevia Select pure Stevia Powder
2 TB Powdered Erythritol
- Place a glass loaf pan (or something of
similar size) in the freezer to chill.
- Purée 1 c fresh or frozen strawberries
- Keeping the berries in the blender, now
stevia, and vanilla extract. Pulse a few times
to fully incorporate.
- Add heavy cream and almond milk to
strawberry blend and pulse just enough
to fully mix.
- Take pre-chilled dish out of freezer
and fill it with ice cream.
6.Cover and place back in freezer to harden. Best
served before it’s completely hard. It will get slightly
Icy when fully frozen.