I want to begin by thanking https://www.fatforweightloss.com. for the base keto bread recipe I used for this Easter Bread. It has a fantastic crumb and great “white bread” taste that compliments all the added extras to make this Easter Bread.
Please see our Candied Citrus Peel Recipe for details on how to make them for this low carb bread.
Low Carb Easter Bread
1/2 C melted Butter
2 TB. Melted Coconut Oil
7 Lg. Eggs *room temp or warm by placing in warm water for 30 min.
2 C. Almond Flour
1/2 ts. Xanthan Gum
1 ts. Baking Powder
1/4 ts. Salt
1/4 C. Powdered Erythritol
1/2 ts. + 1/8 ts. Stevia Select stevia powder
1 ts. Cardamom
1 ts. Orange Zest
1 ts. Lemon Zest
1/2 C Toasted Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper and grease the paper with oil or spray oil.
- Beat all eggs on high speed for 2 minutes. Lower speed to medium and carefully pour in the melted oil.
- Add remain ingredients except candied fruit and almonds. Mix until combined.
- Now add last ingredients and blend on low just to incorporate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and place in heated oven.
- Bake for 55 min. and then cover loosely with foil to prevent burning. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Holding onto the parchment paper, lift bread carefully from loaf pan and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Best served warm. I slice entire loaf and freeze what we don’t eat so I can thaw individual portions as needed. Delicious as toast too
Be sure to tag us when you make this recipe. Every share on Instagram qualifies you for another entry in our monthly giveaway.